Searching for professional hospice care Tansboro NJ? Hospice care is a form of care used whenever a cure is not an option or when people are in the last months of their life. It is mostly used to provide supportive care or palliative care to help relieve or prevent cancer symptoms. It assists with treatment side effects. Receiving this care is possible at any time during cancer treatment. And this includes when you’re getting treatment for a cure.
Generally speaking, hospice care relieves and prevents symptoms and assists you in living the rest of your life.
What Does Hospice Care Tansboro NJ Entail?
You might be wondering if hospice care means you have a specific time to live? But not necessarily. The idea comes from Medicare, which is the U.S. government organization that caters for hospice care whenever your doctor believes you have six months or less to live, your cancer doesn’t respond to treatment, and your particular medical condition doesn’t improve.
However, no one knows for certain how long you’ll live. When you receive hospice care and then live longer than six months, you could continue to get hospice care services as long as you satisfy the Medicare requirements. So who qualifies for Hospice Care Tansboro NJ?
You or your loved one might receive hospice care if:
- You’re in your last stage of life. Mostly, this is if cancer treatment isn’t working or isn’t likely to work. It’s when you and your medical specialist are no longer trying to cure that cancer.
- Your doctor believes that you’re likely to die in the coming six months in case your medical condition takes its natural course.
- Benefits and Impact of Hospice Care
Hospice care assists you and your family in coping with the change from cancer treatment to living life as fully as you can through your final days. Generally speaking, hospice care services might include:
- Home health aides to assist with bathing as well as other routine care requirements
- Nurse visits at your specific home for checkups
- Social work
- Equipment required to keep you comfortable, like oxygen, hospital bed, wheelchair or walker
- Chaplains for spiritual support
- Art or music therapy
- Nutrition therapy
- Physical therapy
- Medications to help in maintaining your comfort
- Support for family members in offering care and grieving after that person dies
Get The Best Hospice Care In Tansboro, NJ
Our hospice care team at Allegria at the Fountains usually provides this care in an individual’s home. Or, if need be, a person may come to our special hospice center.
Many people hope for a cure whenever they’re first diagnosed with cancer. But hospice care is quite different. The primary goal is to assist you in feeling better when the cure isn’t possible. This can usually make individuals feel better whenever harsh treatments are prevented and the symptoms are treated much more aggressively.
Many people feel better and could even lie longer when they begin hospice care earlier.
In a nutshell, hospice care can assist people in achieving their personal goals, like spending less time at their doctor’s office and, instead, more time with their loved ones.
About Us | Hospice Care Tansboro NJ
Allegria at the Fountains recognizes that the residents of our communities seek a combination of beautiful, luxury housing and excellent supportive services. At the forefront of all our management decisions are principles of care that ensure a lasting reputation for exceptional senior lifestyles.
Our Principles of Care
- Treat each resident with dignity and respect.
- Promote independence and individuality for each resident.
- Allow for individual choices for care and lifestyle.
- Protect resident rights to privacy.
- Involve family members and friends for care decisions.
Luxurious Amenities Offered
Every Day is a Vacation at Allegria at the Fountains
The fantastic and wide-ranging amenities and maintenance-free living make Allegria at the Fountains the most luxurious of settings. We provide residents with an endless amount of free time to enjoy doing the things that they love. Come in for a tour to find out why every day at Allegria at the Fountains feels like a vacation, and experience these finest senior living amenities first-hand:
- Private dining room for family and guests
- Social, educational, and recreational activities
- Free use of fitness facilities located in Allegria at the Fountains. Open 8am-8pm
- Activity rooms, lounges, library, arts and crafts rooms
- Community greenhouse
- Exercise trails, nature areas and a gazebo
- Apartment maintenance and repair services with on-site maintenance crew
- Weekly household maintenance and linen service included; personal laundry available
- Reserved parking spaces for residents
- Transportation to religious services
- Central mailroom with private mailboxes
- Laundry rooms with coin-free washers and dryers
- Concierge services
- Transportation services
- Move-in coordination service
Celebrate the Joy of Every Day with a Variety of Senior Activities
Allegria at the Fountains’ programs and activities let residents take an active role in clubs and organizations. Our team hosts regularly cultural and educational programs for those with a love of the arts, music, dance and the sciences. There’s also an array of interesting lectures to expand knowledge and stimulate the mind.
We also offer frequently planned outings to area attractions like Atlantic City and other Jersey Shore Points, Philadelphia and nearby entertainment and sports venues.
Nutritious Senior Dining
Whether you are a dedicated cook or a lover of fine food, you will find it all in Allegria at the Fountains’ restaurant-style dining room. Either way, life at Allegria at the Fountains is simply delicious. Take the stress out of mealtimes by enjoying delectable, homemade meals made with fresh, local ingredients for the utmost in senior nutrition.
We offer lunch and dinner daily, as well as a continental breakfast six days a week. In addition to providing the best in senior dining, our restaurant hosts special events like wine and cheese tastings, and a renowned Sunday Brunch to share with family and friends.
The aides, who were her primary caregivers and with whom she interacted the most, were spectacular. They gave prompt and excellent care with skilled, warm, and friendly personalities. They fell in love with Mom and she adored them, one and all.
Everyone here is so pleasant. The nursing staff is phenomenal and therapy is excellent. The staff prepared me to return home safely.
Thanks much to you and your staff. Lesly and the Activities gals and others, for making Mom’s stay so hospitable. She came home and chatted for 30 minutes straight about her experience, especially liking the live music and activities and her salon visit! Hope she will be open to staying with you all again!