Allegria at the Fountains understands how frustrating it can be to experience how a particular terminal illness is affecting your loved one. And that’s where we can help you by offering specialist palliative care support so your family can get the most of your time together.
Get The Best Palliative Care In Chesilhurst, NJ
Our Palliative Care Chesilhurst NJ allows you to stay in your most comfortable place, surrounded by memories and your loved ones. With a compassionate carer’s one-to-one support, who’s experienced in palliative care, you’ll have special support whenever it’s required.
Whether you’re looking for a visiting carer or a full-time live-in carer, we offer the full range of palliative care services. Our supportive care covers you for various aspects, such as cooking meals, administering medication, pain management, personal care, and even companionship. In short, our supportive care covers all your needs!
Allegria At THe Fountains – Palliative Care Chesilhurst NJ
Palliative care is specialized medical care for individuals with severe or terminal illnesses. Primarily, the support provides relief from the symptoms, stress, and pain of acute illness as well as improving quality of life. The objective is to enhance the quality of life for the patient and family. Also, to mitigate the illnesses’ emotional effects.
Although some receive palliative care at a residential nursing home or an inpatient hospice, it has become an increasingly popular option to receive this service at home. Most people want to stay in their most comfortable environment. Usually, it’s referred to as hospice care at home.
Palliative Home Care Could Entail:
- Personal care and assisted living, like assistance with toileting, dressing, and bathing
- Continence care, if it is managing a catheter or stoma, or changing continence pads
- Medication support, such as prompts or administering medication, like the more intricate prescriptions
- Assistance moving around the home if it’s hoisted transfers or gentle support
- Support with pain management
- Housekeeping duties, such as doing the laundry, changing beds, dusting, or vacuuming
- Preparing meals to your particular tastes, then washing up afterward
- Running errands like food shopping or collecting prescriptions
- Caring for your pet(s), including walking and feeding
- Companionship and encouraging your independent living at home
Our Palliative Care Options
Generally, live-in care assigns a specially skilled live-in carer who can offer support every day, depending on your needs. Carefully chosen, according to your care needs and personality, this carer will stay with you at home and support you with your day-to-day needs. Most likely, your carer will become a great companion or friend, promoting your independence and assisting you to have the most out of your life.
Regular home visits
For those who’d prefer support at certain times of the day, or overnight, Allegria at the Fountains will support you on this. Our Palliative Care Chesilhurst NJ ranges from half-an-hour every week and even multiple visits a day. Or also nightly support. Professionally, one of our skilled carers can support you in staying independent at home.
In case your usual caregiver requires to take a break, we provide respite live-in care from three days going up. And if you have been let down by your regular carer, or they have become ill suddenly, we could step in as soon as possible to support you with emergency care.